Complete kit for building the Mobious:sE1X.
Based on the state-of-the-art E1X design by tjb1 with some major improvements by LoH from the reprap community, this printer performs well beyond what the price point suggests.
MKS SBASE V1.2 32 BIT ARM Smoothieware + USB,1GB SD,XH2.54,TJC3
- Huge printable area: 300mm (11.8″) cubed.(One of the biggest in its price range!)
- Your choice of either a 24V Hexagon AO hotend(all metal-from Lulzbot) or a authentic J-head hotend(print PLA/ABS beautifully and with ease)
- Capable of printing PC/Nylon/ABS/PLA/Flex. (Hexagon AO easily reaches temps of 300c!)[we offer a hotend-free kit as well if you wish to source yourself!)
- Heated bed with 1.5mm aluminum heat spreader and borosilicate glass, with easy to adjust bed springs.
- Bowden Extruder for precise extrusion. (standard Wades is available if requested)
- 2020 Extrusions instead of laser-cut sheets allows for easy repairs, upgrades and customization while also keeping the sE1X under 30 lbs!
- 10mm smooth rod for extra rigidity.
- New Open X and Open Y axis carriage designs done by papabur which allows for zero friction
- Built by the reprap community and constantly being improved upon by myself, and the reprap community.
- (Thank you tjb1, LoH, and s0up and the rest of the Reprap community for your many contributions!)
- 1 on 1 support from the creator and the mobious IRC community means you will never be left waiting a week for email replies..
UPDATED VERSION: I have added gantry supports which help overall stability and result in a better outcome for print perimeters by reducing vibration. I have also made the overall size of the sE1X larger by adding 40mm to the X axis using some new corner brackets I designed which also add more stability.
Check out this post to find out more about recent improvements made: sE1X V1.5
Now officially out, the sE1X v1.5 featuring bowden extruder and jheads! \o/
NOTE: papabur can sometimes make deals for people who only want partial kits! email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on (04/21/2016) by papabur.