WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT BUT WE WILL HAVE MORE SOON, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE GET MORE IN, THANKS! -Terran S. 5-07-16
- using the 32-bit 100M CORTEX-M3 LPC 1768 master chip performance boost. Driver 8825, better then 4988 drivers
- support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware. Easy to edit config.txt file. No complicate firmware editing necessary.
- fully supports network functionality. Besides the regular USB connection an Ethernet network cable can be connected directly to a network for browser control. Board IP address can be configure in config.txt.
- using 5 motor drivers 8825, supports 32 segments, performance far exceeding 4988, the SOP package, better heat dissipation.
- the stepper motor current set directly without worrying about damage to the drive or potentiometer to adjust the current time
- the circuit board with high-quality 4-layer and special cooling optimization.
7.using a dedicated power supply chip, supports 12V-24V power input.
- All kinds of LCD control boards incl touch-screen LCDs can be connected and configured via config.txt
1x board (These guys are tanks!!!)
1x USB cable (too short to be useful so I replaced the short blue one with the longer ferrite usb cables I send out with the sE1X kits)
1x 1GB micro SD card including Smoothieware firmware and config.txt. Mainly for MAC configured. Windows users need to format the SD card.
also includes: XH2.54 : 4x white 2p, 6x white 3P, 5x white 4P, 12x TJC3 connectors